English | 2016 | ISBN: 1785886207 | 253 Pages | True PDF + Code Files | 3.25 MB
Angular 2 changes that.
It is the modern framework you need to build performant and robust web applications. Switching to Angular 2 is the quickest way to get to grips with Angular 2 and will help you transition in to the brave new world of Angular 2.
Well start with an overview which sets the changes of the framework in context with version 1.x. After that, you will be taken on a TypeScript crash - course so we can take advantage of Angular 2 in its native, statically - typed environment. Well look at the new change - detection method in detail, how Directives and Components change how you create websites with Angular, the new Angular 2 router, and much more.
By the end of the book, youll be ready to start building quick and efficient Angular 2 applications that take advantage of all the new features on offer.
What you will learn:
- Understand the changes made from Angular 1.x with side - by - side code samples to help demystify the Angular 2 learning curve
- Start working with Angular 2s new method of implementing directives
- Use TypeScript to write modern, powerful Angular 2 applications
- Dig in to the change - detection method, and other architectural changes to make sure you know whats going on under the hood of Angular 2
- Get to work with the new router in Angular 2
- Use the new features of Angular 2 including pipes, or the updated features such as forms, services, and the DI module
- Master server - side rendering in Angular 2 to keep your new applications SEO friendly
Sach und Fachbuecher English