Christophe Basso, "Switch - Mode Power Supplies Spice Simulations and Practical Designs"
2008 | pages: 868 | ISBN: 0071508589 | PDF | 18,8 mb
Harness Powerful SPICE Simulation and Design Tools to Develop Cutting - Edge Switch - Mode Power Supplies
Switch - Mode Power Supplies: SPICE Simulations and Practical Designs is a comprehensive resource on using SPICE as a power conversion design companion. This book uniquely bridges analysis and market reality to teach the development and marketing of state - of - the art switching converters. Invaluable to both the graduating student and the experienced design engineer, this guide explains how to derive founding equations of the most popular convertersâ€¦design safe, reliable converters through numerous practical examplesâ€¦and utilize SPICE simulations to virtually breadboard a converter on the PC before using the soldering iron.
Filled with more than 600 illustrations, Switch - Mode Power Supplies: SPICE Simulations and Practical Designs enables you to:
- Derive founding equations of popular converters
- Understand and implement loop control via the book - exclusive small - signal models
- Design safe, reliable converters through practical examples
- Use SPICE simulations to virtually breadboard a converter on the PC
- Access design spreadsheets and simulation templates on the accompanying CD - ROM, with numerous examples running on OrCADĂ‹, ICAPSĂ‹, ÂµCapĂ‹, TINAĂ‹, and more
Inside This Powerful SPICE Simulation and Design Resource
Introduction to Power Conversion Small - Signal Modeling Feedback and Control Loops Basic Blocks and Generic Models Simulation and Design of Nonisolated Converters Simulation and Design of Isolated Converters - Front - End Rectification and Power Factor Correction Simulation and Design of Isolated Converters - The Flyback Simulation and Design of Isolated Converters - The Forward
Sach und Fachbuecher English