- Instructions -
1. Unpack and install (ppdf-adv-2.0-nv-efgd-16316.100.exe)
- Make sure you're offline or use a firewall to block all outgoing connections.
2. Choose language after autorun is launched (Languages: English, German, French, Nederlands)
3. After installation is done, do NOT launch the application yet! (This is important)
4. Launch Power PDF v2.0 Advanced (SoftArchive.la).exe as Admin.
5. Password: softarchive.la
6. When you get the question, folder already exists, click OK and choose install to proceed.
- After clicking on install, choose to close all applications options, if you get read only warning on some font files, choose try again and proceed.
7. Note that I created the installer based on 64bit OS, so on 32bit change the directory to where the app installed, default:
C:\Program Files\Nuance (On 32bit).
8. After done, launch the application and use one of the keys below to register:
9. Block in firewall and don't update.