Adobe After Effects CC 2017 v14.0.1 for Windows - Easy activation
Total Size: 1.47 GB
About this releaseRelease date: November 2016
Languages: Chinese std, English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, English with Arabic support, English with Hebrew support, English (Great Britain), French (Canada), French (Morocco) and Spanish (Mexico)
Activation: 2 easy steps (patch host file + patch dll)
System requirements- Multicore Intel processor with 64-bit support
- MicrosoftÂ® WindowsÂ® 7 with Service Pack 1 (64 bit), Windows 8 (64 bit), Windows 8.1 (64 bit), or Windows 10 (64 bit)
- 4GB of RAM (8GB recommended)
- 5GB of available hard-disk space; additional free space required during installation (cannot install on removable flash storage devices)
- Additional disk space for disk cache (10GB recommended)
- 1280x1080 display
- Optional: Adobe-certified GPU card for GPU-accelerated ray-traced 3D
New in version 14.0.1The 14.0.1 update fixes multiple bugs, including fixes for After Effects hanging or crashing during previews.
- Color profiles assigned to video footage no longer are no longer reset to Rec.709 when the project is saved.
- Help menu commands which open help pages on Adobe.com now work if After Effects CC 2015.3 is not installed.
- After Effects no longer crashes in some cases when using an external multichannel audio device for preview (Preferences > Audio Hardware).
- After Effects no longer crashes when importing or replacing certain PDF files.
- After Effects no longer crashes in some circumstances when both a pre-comp (without Collapse Transformations enabled) and its parent comp use the CINEMA 4D renderer.
About After Effects CCThe industry-standard animation and creative compositing app lets you design and deliver professional motion graphics and visual effects for film, TV, video, and web.
Bold new ways to put your ideas in motion- Create editable 3D elements right inside After Effects with the new 3D rendering engine that uses Cinema 4D technology.
See how it works â€º
- Bring 2D characters to life by acting out their movements in front of a webcam with Adobe Character Animator CC (Beta).
- Collaborate on shared sequences or compositions across After Effects, Adobe Premiere Pro, and Prelude with Adobe Team Projects (Beta). For teams and enterprise customers.
- Speed up your workflow with preview performance improvements and more GPU-accelerated effects.
All your creative assets. Always at your fingertips.With Creative Cloud Libraries, you can store all your Looks, colors, images, metadata, and other creative assets so theyÃ¢?â„¢re instantly available across your desktop and mobile devices.
Adobe Stock built right in.Spend less time searching and more time designing with more than 60 million high-quality images, graphics, videos, 3D assets, and our Premium collection inside your apps. With templates for web, print, mobile, and more, you can dive right in to your productions.