Adobe Illustrator CC 2017 v22.214.171.124 Multilingual (x86/x64) | 2.23 GB | 2.31 GB
Create beautiful vector art. The industry standard vector graphics app lets you create logos, icons, sketches, typography, and complex illustrations for print, web, interactive, video, and mobile.
Its Illustrator like you have never seen it.See how the latest release helps you create with pixel perfect accuracy, work more seamlessly with fonts and glyphs, and jumpstart your designs with tempates.
- Create pixel-perfect artwork for screen designs by drawing paths and shapes that seamlessly align to the pixel grid.
- Select an entire artboard or choose individual assets from one or more artboards, and export them to multiple sizes, resolutions, and formats in a single click.
- Easily access Adobe Stock assets including new design templates, images, graphics, and our new Premium collection right from the Illustrator search field.
- Design faster with presets and templates for brochures, business cards, and more that you access from the file menu.
Go from blank page to brilliant.Illustrator is part of Creative Cloud, which means you can access all your assets including Adobe Stock right inside the app and quickly turn a blank page into a beautiful work of art. And with Adobe CreativeSync, everything is connected across your desktop and mobile apps.
All your assets. Always at your fingertips.Creative Cloud Libraries store all your brushes, shapes, colors, character styles, Adobe Typekit fonts, and other creative assets, so they are instantly available across your desktop and mobile devices.
Adobe Stock built right in.Spend less time searching and more time designing with more than 60 million high-quality images, graphics, videos, 3D objects and our Premium collection inside your apps. With built-in templates for web, print, mobile and more, you can dive right into your designs.
Make something now.Get the most out of Illustrator and Creative Cloud with our latest tutorials for graphic design, mobile and web design, and more.
What's New in Illustrator CC (2017):
Create pixel-perfect artworkDraw paths and shapes that seamlessly align to the pixel grid. Align existing artwork with a single click or by using simple transformations. Preserve Live Shapes and rounded corners, maintain alignment when scaling and rotating objects, and manually nudge segments and end points into perfect alignment.
Find fonts fasterMark individual fonts as favorites to quickly find the one you need. Filter your list to see fonts you have recently used, find other fonts that are similar to one you like, or find fonts based on classifications like serif or handwritten.
Work easier with glyphsUse alternate glyphs for any character by simply selecting the character and choosing from an in-context menu. View and insert your most recently used glyphs, and sort glyphs for faster browsing.
Get started fasterJumpstart design projects with easy access to presets as well as free Adobe Stock templates that you can access right from File > New.
Stock templates and searchAdobe Stock marketplace includes new design templates and now you can drag and drop Stock search results from your Library panel right into your canvas and start using them right away. Plus, you can right-click on a stock image to do a visual search for similar images.
New Creative Cloud Libraries capabilitiesLibraries in Illustrator now support Adobe Stock templates. Plus, Send Link has been updated so you can now share read-only access to a public library. When you follow a library, it appears in your Library panel and updates automatically.
Creative Cloud Assets improvementsArchive and restore all your assets stored in Creative Cloud, including the ones in your Creative Cloud Libraries, assets created with CC desktop products, and mobile projects.
Introducing Typekit MarketplaceNow you can buy fonts from some of the industrys biggest names and use them in your Illustrator projects. Typekit uses its font sync and web technologies to deliver your Marketplace fonts anywhere you need them.
Font and text enhancementsSee a live preview by hovering over the font list with selected text, place loaded text inside a container, or fill a container with placeholder text to better visualize your designs. Easily work with type objects that have a common font family but different styles, and vice versa.
Zoom to selectionView and edit faster now that you can zoom into anything you have selected an active point, a segment, a path, or an object.
Modern user experienceA flat UI and new icons for tools and panels offer a cleaner look and help you focus on your artwork.
And so much moreAlso included: Ability to archive, restore, and see version history for all your assets stored in your Creative Cloud Libraries, assets created with CC desktop products, and mobile projects.
System Requirements:- Intel Pentium 4 or AMD Athlon 64 processor
- Microsoft Windows 7 with Service Pack 1, Windows 8.1, or Windows 10
- 1 GB of RAM (3 GB recommended) for 32 bit; 2 GB of RAM (8 GB recommended) for 64 bit
- 2 GB of available hard-disk space for installation; additional free space required during installation (cannot install on removable flash storage devices)
- 1024 x 768 display (1280 x 800 recommended)
- To view Illustrator in HiDPI mode, your monitor must support a resolution of 1920 x 1080 or more.
- OpenGL 4.x
- To use the new Touch workspace in Illustrator, you must have a touch-screen-enabled tablet/monitor running Windows 8.1 or Windows 10 (Microsoft Surface Pro 3 recommended).
- Optional: To use GPU Performance: an Intel, NVIDIA, or AMD video adapter from those listed below (medium/high-end recommended); 1 GB of VRAM (2 GB recommended); and latest drivers for optimal performance