Checkbook For Excel 6.1b DC 24.11.2016 | 3.5 MB
Checkbook for Excel is a truly easy-to-use checkbook
application that can help alleviate the anxiety of keeping
track of expenses, deposits, service fees, and other
details of keeping a checking account on the money.It's
so much better than your average paper checkbook
register, Checkbook for Excel can be customized to track
expenses; flag tax-related events; manage one's PayPal
expenses, deposits and fees; prepare and print reports;
even print checks. All you have to do is set up a ledger
sheet for each financial account you wish to manage. It is
here you will be prompted to provide the details (name
and address of creditor, amount, whether recurring, and
more) of each expense and deposit. And it is in these
details that the complexity of managing one's financial life
becomes, well, less complex. The most challenging part of
Checkbook for Excel is making sure you remember to
actually enter the data, particularly those ATM
withdrawals. You can also split category designations,
which is particularly helpful if you want to track childcare
expenses that may be of tax consequence. The only
limiting factor is that you cannot create a new category
(such as "beekeeping"), but instead rely on a generic
• The ability to add an unlimited number of income and
• The ability to track 50 separate financial accounts.
• The ability to split transactions across up to ten
• The ability to designate categories as tax related and
reference tax forms and tax worksheets.
• Custom tax report that summarizes tax related
transactions by category and related tax form.
• The ability to add and store address information and
print addresses on checks.
• The ability to import data from Quicken Interchange
Format (.QIF) files.
• Seamless importing of downloaded Paypal transactions.
• The enhanced Palm OS based Checkbook Companion
application with synchronization to Checkbook for Excel.
• Enhanced expense and income reports.
• New "Electronic Funds Transfer" transaction type.
• The ability to schedule recurring transactions.
• The ability to individually customize ledger formatting.
• The ability to modify the ledger color scheme.
• Enhanced international date and currency formatting.
• Additional options for archiving old transactions from
the program ledgers.
• Ability to rename the sheet tabs for Ledger sheets.
• Ability to create a copy of Ledger(s) with splits
• Automatically locates cell cursor in entered and or
edited transactions upon entry.
• Adds a Checkbook menu and dialog box hot keys for
improved voice recognition functionality.
• New improved Checkbook Toolbar.
• Improved Category and Transaction Account Editing.
• New double-click functionality.
• New Feature to Export Ledgers and reports.
• A host of other minor ease of use and usability
enhancements.OS : Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10
Language : English